A vibrant arts and cultural life is essential in our vision for the city. We are trying to make it easier for you to plan art and cultural activity within our city.
Looking to hold an event in:
Office / Retail / Warehouse
● A summary listing of vacancies in the CBD and North Adelaide
● Eight precinct groups in the city may be able to help you find the space you are after.
● Renew Adelaide is a non-profit urban renewal project that works to revitalise under used and empty buildings and shopfronts with projects of benefit to the community.
● Three community centres throughout the city offer meeting rooms, open spaces, a hall for hire, an exhibition program and also run a terrific range of courses (all free or very cheap) including a good selection with an arts focus!
Want to busk in the city?
● Anyone can apply, and it's only $2.60 a day!
Want to shoot film or stills?
● Check to see if you need a media production permit, it’s easy! We need at least three days notice.
Want to fly your flag?
● Flag and banner sites are available for temporary hire, check eligibility and guidelines here!
● The Lantern is available! We welcome contributions to this fantastic art space.
Town Hall Exhibition Space
● The Town Hall has exhibition space available for a wide range of art work.
● Meeting rooms for hire. FREE to school and community groups and at very a competitive price for business, commercial or private use.
● Read great books. Meet new people. Join a Book Club!
● A terrific source of resources and a program of events for kids.