Become A Volunteer
At Adelaide City Council we have many different volunteer roles requiring specific skills and people with aspirations. You may be the person we are looking for, so please consider applying for one or more of the roles listed on this website. It is very simple.
● Read the volunteer flyer and handbook
● Check the current vacancies
● Consider the role expectations, for example, a commitment for at least 3 months
● Apply for vacant positions or express interest in filled positions by using the online application form
● If you prefer you can print a specific role description and the application form and send it to: Community Development Officer - Volunteering, Adelaide City Council, PO Box 2252, ADELAIDE SA 5001
● Your application will be considered and you will be contacted for a short chat over the phone or invited for a meeting to discuss your needs and the expectations of the role
● Once approved as a Volunteer you will go through a short induction process including Corporate, Volunteering and Role Specific sessions and in some cases Police and Medical Checks
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Development Officer - Volunteering on 08 8203 7203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to make volunteering a two-way experience and will cordially welcome you as a member of our team!