Book A PC
● Use your library card barcode to reserve a computer and login. For membership enquire at the Service Desk in the ACC Library Centre nearest you.
● Activate a password at the Service Desk the first time you book.
● A maximum of 2 hours per customer per day is available. Each reservation will not exceed 1 hour.
● Members under the age of 18 years must have parental/guardian consent to use the Internet. Internet Authorisation forms are available from library staff at the Service Desk.
● Identification is required to use the computer service.
● Obtain a temporary visitor pass from the front counter and activate your password.
● A maximum of 1 hour per visitor, per day is available.
● Your Visitor pass will be active for seven days.
● Visitors under the age of 18 are ineligible to use the computer service unless they are a Library Member, or are supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian who shows identification of guardianship.
Appropriate and responsible behaviour is expected at all times.
The following inappropriate behaviour may result in loss of access to this service:
● Displaying inappropriate or offensive material on library computers.
● Harassment, or bullying of other customers.
● Altering or damaging computer hardware, software, settings or files.
● The intentional violation of copyright law. Customers must be aware of and agree to abide by Copyright Regulations.