To be eligible for a book of visitor permits you must
● Be a resident of the City of Adelaide;
● Provide a copy of your tenancy agreement if you are not a property owner.
How to Apply
To apply for a book of visitor parking permits please contact:
GPO Box 2252, Adelaide SA 5001
You must submit with your application:
● A copy of your tenancy agreement if you are not a property owner.
The following conditions of use apply:
* Use in Visitor Permit areas
● Use in zones designated 1 hour or greater (T/P)
● With a displayed permit no ticket is required to be purchased
● With a displayed permit, you can park for an extra two hours than displayed on sign
● Permit must be placed within sight on the cars front dashboard
● Permit must have the current date written in pen on it (permits are for single use only)
● If the date is not written in Pen/Texta a fine will be issued regardless
● Please display visitor permit on the left hand/passenger side of the vehicle
The Charge associated with Visitor Permit books is $32 for a book of 25 vouchers.
If you have any questions regarding permits, please contact:
Adelaide City Council Customer Centre
During business hours 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 8203 7203
Fax: 8203 7575